- God’s perfect.
- Don’t lie.
- Don’t curse your parents.
- Causing trouble incites violence.
- It’s a travesty when an underling becomes the boss, a fool is wealthy, a mean woman gets married, and when a man leaves his wife for the maid or secretary.
- Death, a barren womb, dry land, and fire are never satisfied.
- Don’t try to understand the ways of the eagle or the snake–or a man’s desire for a woman.
- Ants, hyraxes, locusts, and lizards are pretty cool animals, but so are lions, roosters and billy goats.